Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome 2009

This is that time of the year when we start thinking of goals and achievements. We set milestones to cross in the coming year. We treat this as a new beginning for many old habits to die. So here I am making my own resolutions for the new year:

  1. Work harder so that I can see a better pay raise next year :-)
  2. Exercise regularly to keep fit and come to my desired weight.
  3. Master the DSP and Communication Engineering topics.
2008 hasn't been a very good year for the whole world even though it hasn't been particularly bad for me personally. India saw her worst terrorist attack in years, Global economy took a beating, and Many people lost their jobs with predictions being worse for the first part of 2009. I pray to God at this moment to take care of the world and show us a better new year. I hope for the best to happen to all of us.

Wish you a very happy and prosperous New year.
All the Best.

WELCOME 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment